Principles of Whole Vehicle Engineering I
- Typ: lecture - english spoken
- Semester: winter semester
Online via ILIAS
- Beginn: 07.11.2022
- LVNr.: 2113851
written exam, please contact Mrs. Kaiser
this is an irregular lecture, additional dates are: 07.11, 14.11., 21.11.2022
Copyright requirements does not allow to use the lecture material as an open source. So, it is password protected. You will get the password by entering your mailadresse here: https://fast-web-01.fast.kit.edu/PasswoerterIlias/
It allows your access to the ILIAS lecture course.
The students have an overview of the fundamentals of the development of automobiles.
They know the development process, the national and the international legal requirements that are to be met. They have knowledge about the thermos management, aerodynamics and the design of an automobile. They are ready to judge goal conflicts in the field of automobile development and to work out approaches to solving a problem.
1. Process of automobile development
2. Conceptual dimensioning and design of an automobile
3. Laws and regulations – National and international boundary conditions
4. Aero dynamical dimensioning and design of an automobile I
5. Aero dynamical dimensioning and design of an automobile II
6. Thermo-management in the conflict of objectives between styling, aerodynamic and packaging guidelines I
7. Thermo-management in the conflict of objectives between styling, aerodynamic and packaging guidelines II
The scriptum will be provided during the first lessons